Features of the Frame Joiner
1. The INT-AJ-N5 frame joiner joins widths of up to 18cm.
2. Precise positioning allows 7 rows of nails (9pcs/row) to be pinned together at one time.
3. Efficient, fast, and tightly joined corners.
4. The frame joining equipment operates at 6 different speeds.
5. Precise bearings drive the joining unit.
6. Strong welding and design makes the frame joiner durable and safe to use.
7. Available memory storage of this photo frame joiner retains operation records.
8. In addition to traditional frames, this product can also join hexagonal and polygonal frames.
Operating platform is ergonomic and a comfortable height so workers won't tire easily.
Unique steel platform with special texture and specular gloss.
High-grade motor is durable and has stable performance.
The frame angle joining machine is used to produce photo frames, mirror frames, art frames, cross-stitch boxes, and so on.
Maintenance and Storage
1. Don't apply lubricating oil to any part of the product as it will collect dust when the machine is in operation.
2. Clean the machine at the end of each day to keep it dust free.
3. Frequently check machine for any loose screws and replace immediately as the frame joiner vibrates during operation.
1. Unplug the machine during inspection and maintenance.
2. Replace or repair the damaged accessories immediately.
3. Pay close attention to bearings and engine to see if they are working properly.
4. Work in bright environments and pay close attention to work during operation.
5. Don't operate the frame joiner when tired.
Technical Parameters of the Frame Joiner
|Height of Workbench||90cm|
|Electric Power||AC 220V, 50/60Hz|
|Effective Moving Distance||100mm|
|Nail Shooting Position||A, B, C, D, E, F, and G, totally 7 areas|
|Max. Shooting Nail Qty||9pcs|
|Shooting Speed||Six speeds available|
|Presser Corner Pressure||0.4-0.6MPa|
|Air Source Lubricating Oil||ISO Vg32|
|Cylinder Connecting Tube||≥8mm|
Standard Accessories of Frame Joiner
|Nail die 7#, 10#, 12#, 15#||1|
|INTCO UNI brad 7#, 10#, 12#, 15#||1|